Haryana State Society For Prevention of Substance Use
Society will have the following aims and objectives and shall be competent to perform the following function:-
- To work in the field of prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- To formulated and implement the action plan on the state of Haryana for prevention. Treatment rehabilitation of drug addicts in its true spirit.
- To organize trainings for the organizations/ institutions involved in this field.
- To tie-up with the other government/non government organizations/ institutions for adhering the objectives of the State Action Plan as well as the relevant provisions of NDPS act and rules.
- To develop human resources to provide specialized services for prevention treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- To undertake any other activity for the promotion of welfare & rehabilitation of drug addicts.
- To received grants and contributions to have custody of and to expand the funds of the Society and to manage its properties.
- To perform such other functions and to carry out such other duties as may from time to time be assigned to it by the State Government.
- To ensure implementation of outreach and public awareness programmes for prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of drug addicts in the far flung areas.
- To manage the funds of the society including deposit the money credited to the fund of the Society with such banks, or to invest the same in such manner as the Society may deem fit.
- To moblise funds from national and international agencies.
- To monitor and evaluate the drug-de-addiction programmes and undertake research.